• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yep, the single two most annoying parts are:
- renegging on a deal, once the item is sold
- your money is stuck for a few days

Point two isn't that big of a deal but there has been occasions I have had a few hundred bucks in refund process stuck that would've been useful at another opportunity so it makes it worth mentioning.

You didn't say it was SOLD you were in the process of a deal - that's not the same as sold. Why as a seller didn't you say sold.... because you were hoping for the response you got, which was a higher offer. You literally are looking down on him for exactly what you wanted him to do, like come on... how can you use that as something to hold against him lol

I am in the process of getting a tattoo (does not specify if tattoo has begun or if I am just at the parlor)
I already got my tattoo (it's been done, there is no going back)

I am in the process of selling these (they are still in my possession and I have not received funds for them)
I already sold them (they are no longer in my ownership)

You are in the process of blowing your brains out, vs you blew your brains out. The latter you cannot come back from, while the other you still have time to not pull the trigger...

You as the seller choose to not pull the trigger.

You didn't say it was SOLD you were in the process of a deal - that's not the same as sold. Why as a seller didn't you say sold.... because you were hoping for the response you got, which was a higher offer. You literally are looking down on him for exactly what you wanted him to do, like come on... how can you use that as something to hold against him lol

I am in the process of getting a tattoo (does not specify if tattoo has begun or if I am just at the parlor)
I already got my tattoo (it's been done, there is no going back)

I am in the process of selling these (they are still in my possession and I have not received funds for them)
I already sold them (they are no longer in my ownership)

You are in the process of blowing your brains out, vs you blew your brains out. The latter you cannot come back from, while the other you still have time to not pull the trigger...

You as the seller choose to not pull the trigger.
can someone give this guy a 24hr ban or something to just....
Let-It-Go-670x372.jpg

@htrap2294 from an ethical standpoint care to drop your knowledge how a true seller should act?

I stand by the first come first serve mentality, to provide to the deal to the first person that contacts me with interest and appropriate funds ready to pay.

IF I list something as for trade/sale is it considered unethical if I retain the first come first serve ideology, but divide it between trade offers and cash offers. As in if the first offer I get is cash, but and the next offer I get is a trade (which is more interesting than the cash to me) is it frowned upon for me to take that trade offer over the cash offer - assuming I did not agree to the cash offer or break any deals with them, I just prioritized my own interests as seller.
can someone give this guy a 24hr ban or something to just....
View attachment 557838

All I'm doing in enforcing what @GRFMotorsports pointed out... @htrap2294 was being a sh!tty person for dragging it on and then naming you @BoostBear as one of his victims to his scam

@htrap2294 from an ethical standpoint care to drop your knowledge how a true seller should act?

I stand by the first come first serve mentality, to provide to the deal to the first person that contacts me with interest and appropriate funds ready to pay.

IF I list something as for trade/sale is it considered unethical if I retain the first come first serve ideology, but divide it between trade offers and cash offers. As in if the first offer I get is cash, but and the next offer I get is a trade (which is more interesting than the cash to me) is it frowned upon for me to take that trade offer over the cash offer - assuming I did not agree to the cash offer or break any deals with them, I just prioritized my own interests as seller.

I have a feeling @htrap2294 has probably said what he has to say...and @BoostBear has, as well. Just my opinion, of course.

First come, first serve, take care of repeat customers, describe condition truthfully, honor deals, take ownership of your mistakes. It's not very hard.

Once you've struck a deal, re-negging is disdainful. You've agreed to the amount - nobody made you agree to it.

All I'm doing in enforcing what @GRFMotorsports pointed out... @htrap2294 was being a sh!tty person for dragging it on and then naming you @BoostBear as one of his victims to his scam

Answers in bold.

Quite fake as well. Similar points as in my explanation.

Jeez how many of these fakes DID you get?
I may have purchased about a half dozen fakes (7) 'before' joining this forum. 4 of them came in (thrones in the photos), and I already got full refunds for those. There about about 3 more I'm suspicious about, and are waiting for them to show up in the mail. The first 4 were outright sales. The next 3 were from the auction. The reason why I think they may be fakes, is because the picture of the glasses disappeared, and Ebay has words under the tracking number saying they had to remove the listing from the site. Which was the same thing I saw with the fakes that I bought outright. I hope they come in soon and I'll send in pictures of those as well. It's taking forever to come in, like the first 4 fakes. I guess no wonder if its coming all the way from China. I'm much more cautious now since joining this forum. I bought glasses after joining the forum. But from known sellers.

Back