• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Are you referring to Frogskins or Oakleys in general?

Well my man. This is probably the wrong thread to try learn more about Oakleys in general I suppose. I try and pick up little tips and such as time goes by. You guys have been at this for years. And that's why I too have relied on your judgement. I 'do' listen to what you guys say. That letter thing by the hinge is just something small I picked up somewhere. i don't even remember where I heard that. And I did see that in some of my pairs. Didn't examine them all though. I suppose I don't want to bother you with a subject that might take up too much of you time if it isn't a standard with all Oakleys.

Well my man. This is probably the wrong thread to try learn more about Oakleys in general I suppose. I try and pick up little tips and such as time goes by. You guys have been at this for years. And that's why I too have relied on your judgement. I 'do' listen to what you guys say. That letter thing by the hinge is just something small I picked up somewhere. i don't even remember where I heard that. And I did see that in some of my pairs. Didn't examine them all though. I suppose I don't want to bother you with a subject that might take up too much of you time if it isn't a standard with all Oakleys.

The question was more because although I know some models have it others do not (or have completely different markings and sometimes none at all)

The question was more because although I know some models have it others do not (or have completely different markings and sometimes none at all)
If it isn't a standard then lets not get into which models have it, and which ones don't. Whoever mentioned that at the time was probably discussing the particular model at that moment. And you know I've brought out many fakes to this thread. Makes me want to take a magnifying glasses to all my pairs and study them more. Lol.

Is this Romeo authentic?
Sorry for the low quality pics.
Screenshot_20190205-174844.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-174839.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-174835.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-174830.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-174848.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-174859.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-174851.jpg

Hello fine purveyors of the Oakley brand. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this pair of Holbrooks. I'm thinking perhaps the SKU looks more 0 than O, am I seeing that right? I can provide more pics if needed. Thanks!

IMG_20190207_204517.jpg

IMG_20190207_204535.jpg

IMG_20190207_204604.jpg

IMG_20190207_204648.jpg

These look legit to me Dutch. If they're a custom pair, all things included make sense...including the custom lens etching and soft vault. That's a decent price to start with too.

I would contact the seller and ask if he'll guarantee authenticity and a refund if found not to be 100% genuine. PayPal will also cover you.
Hi there , is it true that some Pit Boss 1&2 don’t have Pit Boss written on their stems? If it’s so how can you tell if the Pit Boss is authentic?

Back