• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks for the info, will check out the link.
Ahh i see the screws on the back of the nose piece now, i tried to looked at that earlier but couldn't tell from the fuzzy photo's, now i found the magnify option, thanks!

Oakley fuel cell deep h20 polarized lenses for Sale in Fontana, CA - OfferUp
:behindsofa: Can anyone vouch for these sapphire iridium polarized fuel cell lenses being legit?

I contacted the seller an they said they look just like DWP, but they're not :confused: prizm. Fuel's never offer Sapphire polar from what I can tell, an they aren't the right color for the older salt water blue tints
they are also on eBay Oakley Fuel Cell Sapphire Polarized Lenses | eBay
I won’t. They don’t look sapphire to me...

Atticus is correct. Sapphires are a nice bright blue. So the color on those doesn't look right. For my experience on deep water lenses. All the ones I've ever seen was Prizms. And it said 'Prizm P' on the lens. Not 'polarized'. I'm suspicious.

Agree they have no deep blue or purple in them, it just look purely like DWP.

That seller claims they are a employee that works in the science labs that develop the various iridium coating dyes at HQ. I bought some Flak lenses from him without any complaints, although he was on a different ebay account... which is now deactivated for w/e reason?

Wasn't there a story recently about someone working for Oakley selling a ton of stuff on the side including some proto pieces?

Latest Posts

Back