• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Found the thread (from a month ago)

Never heard about this 2008....
11 years go is a while... but I guess this guy couldve followed in their footsteps. Cuz he has no packaging for them just the foam sleeves, because these are lenses that 'never made it down to packaging' not sure if that's due to quality control or a five finger discount by him?

Still on the topic of sapphire polarized but from another seller... Heard this guy is well regarded on here, but I've never seen factory cut sapphire for racing jackets.. and that etching looks pretty weak/not correct. Thoughts?
NWOT Oakley Racing Jacket Lens Authentic Oakley Polarized Sapphire Iridium Lens | eBay

Looking at a pair of XS I’m no X metal expert but before I pull the trigger just wanted to find out if these are real or fake

Oakley X Squared Sunglasses/ XM Finish/ Brand New Mint | eBay
There was a big influx of x-metal finished x-squared's by one seller recently, wouldn't be surprised if this was one of them as there's no SKU number on the arm. They came in just plastic bag with a sticker stating the contents, seemed like left over form OCP or warranty department. picked up a couple frames myself, an were all 100% legit... wouldn't hesitate from scooping this one up if I were you

There was a big influx of x-metal finished x-squared's by one seller recently, wouldn't be surprised if this was one of them as there's no SKU number on the arm. They came in just plastic bag with a sticker stating the contents, seemed like left over form OCP or warranty department. picked up a couple frames myself, an were all 100% legit... wouldn't hesitate from scooping this one up if I were you

I appreciate the info I scooped them up the guy had 2 pairs the ones in the picture and another with blue lenses I picked up the blue lenses
97429785514701c7c1d2eace890a7e7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back