• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Here are more photos!

98FC79A7-3593-4877-B5E0-90B4657475CA.png

D3740BF7-7DEC-47BC-8358-F41B5E3516E6.png

Looks familiar... the sellers name's Wayne, thru Gumtree?
That's why he suddenly stopped answering my messages... was only waiting for him to send me his details to pay this and then suddenly stopped. Anyways, good luck on your purchase.

Yeah, dodgy as proverbial.

Oh well.

Don’t think I’ll be proceeding with said purchase.

Thanks for the heads up.

He might have stopped answering my messages coz he was about to conclude the business with you mate. I have been waiting for his details for payment since 5 PM (UK time) but hasn't answered. Was actually intending to buy this but then I saw your post... anyways, I have backed out just now coz there won't be anymore time for me to receive this coz i'll be back in the Sand pits of Riyadh in a couple of days.

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased two pairs of Flak 2.0 Prizm Polarized lenses only off ebay. One pair was the Prizm Daily Polarized. The other is Prizm Black Polarized. Lens to frame fitment is good for both pairs, and both have "Prizm P" etching. Just wondering if both are authentic and if any way to tell if they are not authentic.

The main reason why I am asking is because the etching on the Prizm Daily have the P (second P) looking like the a regular P. However, the P (second P) on the Prizm Black Polarized have a P that looks like the P in Prizm P. Just wondering if this is normal. The current Prizm Polarized of each lenses on Oakley.com just say Prizm. Also, the left sticker look usual for the Prizm Daily Polarized, but I've never seen the sticker on the Prizm Black Polarized.

Here are the pics.

Thanks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back