Scarface

The World Is Yours
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
O-World
I thought Wiretap and Wiretap new was the only two versions.

I got the top one from a trusted seller here with original box and all
The bottom one from ebay.fr

They have different arms, the bottom one arms is much thinner than the other. Does this exists or is it fake lol..
The build quality looks same and the angle is different on arms also

IMG_3179.JPG
IMG_3181.JPG
IMG_3182.JPG
IMG_3183.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Scarface

The World Is Yours
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
O-World
So it exist, on O-Rew i could only find Wiretap and Wiretap New (half orbital one)

Ok, good i got two different versions then haha

wbroshea

Oakley Beginner
I am brand new so I apologize if I shouldn't ask this in here, but is there a general guide for identifying fakes? i.e. something or somethings the fakes never get quite right? Then more specifically is there anything you all have seen regarding fake carbon primes? I am looking for a pair and would like to know what to look for.

BoostBear

Oakley Expert
Beast Coast
:welcome:

I am brand new so I apologize if I shouldn't ask this in here, but is there a general guide for identifying fakes? i.e. something or somethings the fakes never get quite right? Then more specifically is there anything you all have seen regarding fake carbon primes? I am looking for a pair and would like to know what to look for.
Check out Cacatman's thread covering a variety of fake guides 🦘How to Spot Fake Oakleys Guide

Revant has general guide too here, but cacatman's are more in depth and you get commentary ;)

No prime in those guides, but you can try searching within this thread by choosing the top right search feature and specifying to just this thread.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 1.32.18 PM.png

Also helpful threads are here