• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
All these from the same seller... is it just me or does this seem fishy?

D598DCC7-AEFB-4527-AFCA-FB297FB83ACC.png

I got this in the mail today. Need opinions on this. Didn't have time to ask when I saw it. I did the but first ask questions after thing.

IMG_2183.jpeg
IMG_2184.jpeg
IMG_2186.jpeg
IMG_2187.jpeg
IMG_2189.jpeg
IMG_2190.jpeg
IMG_2192.jpeg

It has kind of a round John Lennon thing going on. Which is a shape I really dig. Thanks for the info. The only things mentioned was used, like new, polarized. Then the kicker was it was cheap. So there you go.

It has kind of a round John Lennon thing going on. Which is a shape I really dig. Thanks for the info. The only things mentioned was used, like new, polarized. Then the kicker was it was cheap. So there you go.

Good find. They’re only a few years old and I don’t think you can replace the lenses in them, just so you know

Here's one more oddity that I didn't know anything about, but seemed like I shouldn't pass up. This one said Oakley Fives. And it is near new.

IMG_2198.jpeg

IMG_2201.jpeg
IMG_2202.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg
IMG_2206.jpeg
IMG_2207.jpeg
IMG_2209.jpeg
IMG_2211.jpeg

Roger that. I wish I had more time to have asked about it. Been super busy lately. At least I know I'll get my money back. Thanks for the info.

Back