• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Set of 5! New & Authentic Oakley Microfiber Bags - Cloth/Cleaning/Storage 612953232980 | eBay

Are these an actual Oakley product? It does say 'Oakley' in the front. Seller seems legitimate. What do you think?

Untitled1.png

Right on. 5 pouches for 10 dollars. And it's not plain. Sounds like a deal. I imagine it must be the small size, but that's OK. Mahalo guys.

Hey guys, just got these in the mail. Are these legit? Just want to make sure, I bought a pair through offerup.

View attachment 574960

View attachment 574961

View attachment 574962

View attachment 574963
Came in the box? Take a picture of the labels if there are any. The SKU number seems legit and matches glasses like what in your hand. So to me, I don't see an indication of it being fake. Seeing the label on the box would help me. A lot of fakes don't have those bar code labels. It would be just a generic box. I'm just a beginner and don't have glasses similar for comparison. But if you have the means. Find a legit pair and match the two. Differences would indicate fake. There are some really good guys here who could tell you in seconds. Am I the first to reply?

Latest Posts

Back