• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi there, I found a pair of Razor blades for sale in my area but I am skeptical.

These were listed as T-Wire on eBay. I have my doubts now that I have them. Are T-Wires made from 100% titanium? I ask because I held the sunglasses so one of the arms was hanging vertically and was able to swing easily. I then used a magnet and it pulls the arm. It doesn’t grab it but does pull. Also they come in at 24.3 grams
Any help on this would be great

Thanks in advance
Chris
Edited to add weight
B083E640-9627-40A2-84D5-507550A40D13.jpeg

EBF1712E-0A2B-4DF5-A027-3E7546B634EE.jpeg

FAC27C1D-B670-451E-9B10-FFCE6D246ABC.jpeg

D710BA92-7FBB-4FB8-8E24-625710FABE59.jpeg

Last edited:
These were listed as T-Wire on eBay. I have my doubts now that I have them. Are T-Wires made from 100% titanium? I ask because I held the sunglasses so one of the arms was hanging vertically and was able to swing easily. I then used a magnet and it pulls the arm. It doesn’t grab it but does pull. Also they come in at 24.3 grams
Any help on this would be great

Thanks in advance
Chris
Edited to add weight
View attachment 619347

View attachment 619348

View attachment 619349

View attachment 619350

Most people list E Wires as T Wires or Titanium because they don’t know.

If it’s Titanium it will say it on the back side of the nose bridge but I don’t think that one is.

Yeah after some more searching around the web. I’m pretty positive, they are E-Wire rereleases. The color and lenses match the rereleases as best as I can tell. They weren’t a bad price. But definitely not what I paid for. Sent the seller a message. I’ll see what happens

I bought this on Ebay a couple of months ago got my money back just wanted to show pictures of it so you can see what a real fake looks like and maybe help someone out. The seller got booted but he just keeps coming back under new accounts and names. I have a picture of the listing to so you can see how he words things and gets around actually saying they are oakleys but the listing implies it by the words he uses and too see what to look for cause he is still listing this item with the same picture and wording.this is the seller's name
jianyik-59
Sunglasses Polarized22&₅Oakley@@₅ CrankshaftMatte Black/Glod Mercury Iridium
$_0.JPG

View attachment 618630View attachment 618634View attachment 618635
View attachment 618636

The pictures are the pair that I recieved Ebay deleted the actual listing before I could save it. The listing said they were from Arizona put the package came from China I dont have the box it came in which looked like an official Oakley box. here's pictures of the black bag notice the misspelled words and the wrong strings. Also the cloth they provided which I dont think Oakley ever puts with their glasses but I'm bot 100% sure

View attachment 618637
View attachment 618638
View attachment 618639
View attachment 618640

I hope maybe this helps someone out
Thank you for looking

Those are fake

BLADES-1989-Color-Combo.png

Hi there, I found a pair of Razor blades for sale in my area but I am skeptical.

View attachment 619276
They appear legit, platinum/orange color-way, box looks legit.

Do you have more photos? Check the top of the temples, if possible you can check the underside of the bridge on the interior side of the lens - most frames made will either have 1, 2, or 3 numbers embossed in the three cylinders of the bridge - some legit pairs don't have them. But never ran across a fake to have them, as Oakley used those to signify which mold they came out of. Speaking of molds, because they were injection molded you should see a circle injection mark on the center interior of the bridge - being the fakes were made more recently, it's unlikely they'll have this ugly marking as the technology of injection molding has significantly improved so they can make a much cleaner looking product.

Signs Of Legitness - RB.jpg

Anybody dealt with homersimpson.09 on ebay UK - located in UK?

Legit? Thanks in advance.
He is legit and I have dealt with him in the past. I sold him an item which he wasn't happy with so, as he said he was a member on here, I gave him an instant refund without going through the correct eBay process. This was because I was on holiday at the time and wanted it sorted without impacting on my holiday enjoyment. Needless to say, he didn't return the item I sold him. When I questioned as to why, he told me he 'threw the item away'. It was a Hijinx 'Future is Stupid' limited edition. He found a couple micro-marks on the frame which was good enough in my eyes to offer a full refund - shame he wasn't so honourable...

Back