• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
View attachment 628597View attachment 628597

Fake, or just misinformed? New seller, who claims to have bought them in Hawaii in 1991, serialnr 00709...

Haven't heard from him yet after pointing out these numbers can't be right and asking for more pictures, haven't heard from him since. Ebay is notified.

Whats wrong with the serial? People often leave number/s off the listing when they are concerned about sharing it.

Last edited:
Hello,
I bought these M2 Oakleys yesterday. Can you help verify that these are legit. It came with the case and bag that is shown. I see the Prizm badge on the lens. The emblem on the arms are raised. Your expert opinions would be appreciated. I don't see a SKU anywhere, but don't know how to check under the earsocks.

Also, I could confirm that the lens is polarized. My guess is that these are the Prism Sapphire Polarized lenses. Do you agree?

If you need any more pics or info to help, please let me know. I wasn't sure what info to post as I'm an Oakley newbie.

Thank You...

View attachment 629483View attachment 629484View attachment 629485View attachment 629486View attachment 629487
These are Real. Look to be just Prizm not Prizm P. You can check by taking the glasses and turning them sideways against a monitor, phone, tv..etc. if it darkens, polarized if not just prizm.
The logos are raised on all the M2 like this as they can be removed and replaced with a new Icon. No Sku on the frame as it's most likely a custom pair. Customs do not come with sku #'s

These are Real. Look to be just Prizm not Prizm P. You can check by taking the glasses and turning them sideways against a monitor, phone, tv..etc. if it darkens, polarized if not just prizm.
The logos are raised on all the M2 like this as they can be removed and replaced with a new Icon. No Sku on the frame as it's most likely a custom pair. Customs do not come with sku #'s
Thank you for taking the time to look and confirm. I picked them up for $40 on Craigslist.

I did the monitor test and they do seem to be Polarized. When I look at the monitor level, the monitor is bright. When I tilt my head 60 degrees, the monitor goes very dark.

Would you agree that these are the Sapphires? The lenses look light brown with a tint of rose, from behind.

Thank you for taking the time to look and confirm. I picked them up for $40 on Craigslist.

I did the monitor test and they do seem to be Polarized. When I look at the monitor level, the monitor is bright. When I tilt my head 60 degrees, the monitor goes very dark.

Would you agree that these are the Sapphires? The lenses look light brown with a tint of rose, from behind.

Pretty sure they are sapphires. And yes they are legit.
If it were to have a SKU it is usually hidden on the bottom side of one of the arms IIRC

Pretty sure they are sapphires. And yes they are legit.
If it were to have a SKU it is usually hidden on the bottom side of one of the arms IIRC
Thank you for confirming.

The lenses don't say Polarized, but they seem to pass the monitor test. It doesn't matter to me either way, as a I usually prefer non-polarized sunglasses. I was just curious.

Now I'd like to find another good lens. These are going to just be my casual fun pair of glasses so I'll try to find something on sale or a non-oem lens maybe.

I have a pair of Radar EV Path - Road for purely using on the bike (cyclist). For that I definitely wanted the Oakley Lens.

Thank you for confirming.

The lenses don't say Polarized, but they seem to pass the monitor test. It doesn't matter to me either way, as a I usually prefer non-polarized sunglasses. I was just curious.

Now I'd like to find another good lens. These are going to just be my casual fun pair of glasses so I'll try to find something on sale or a non-oem lens maybe.

I have a pair of Radar EV Path - Road for purely using on the bike (cyclist). For that I definitely wanted the Oakley Lens.

Older Prizm polarized lenses did not say Polarized. New ones say Prizm P

Sorry if it is the wrong area. Please feel free to move my post. However we have less than 24 hours to get Josh Bell (#55 in your program, #2 in your hearts) to be voted in as the starter for the NL All Star First Baseman.

Attached is a link:

# for those that do not care. Why not vote for Josh
# @cacatman @TexxxZ @YakuzaFloralGangsta he is counting on your vote
# @QLR1 hush with your Freddie Freeman nonsense
# @headpatrolman & @"TRUMP" send Cutchie back home
# cubssuck

View attachment 629686

Sorry if it is the wrong area. Please feel free to move my post. However we have less than 24 hours to get Josh Bell (#55 in your program, #2 in your hearts) to be voted in as the starter for the NL All Star First Baseman.

Attached is a link:

# for those that do not care. Why not vote for Josh
# @cacatman @TexxxZ @YakuzaFloralGangsta he is counting on your vote
# @QLR1 hush with your Freddie Freeman nonsense
# @headpatrolman & @"TRUMP" send Cutchie back home
# cubssuck

View attachment 629686
I can't vote now because you said cubs suck :mad-35:

Hi. I'm looking to buy these Flak 2.0's online. Are they legit?
Screenshot_20190627-022819_Gallery.jpg
20190627_022939.jpg
20190627_023013.jpg
Screenshot_20190627-022900_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190627-022920_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190627-023054_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190627-022819_Gallery.jpg

20190627_022939.jpg

20190627_023013.jpg

Screenshot_20190627-022900_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190627-022920_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190627-023054_Gallery.jpg