• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They are legit, now the seller on the other hand probably doesn’t want to pay the fee is why he only wants to do FF, or he’s trying to scam, but I’d still wouldn’t take the chance unless it’s a really great price
Thanks man.
The legit check is for a friend.
I am with you on the payment terms 100%.
Seller also don't want me to pay for the PayPal fees.
I told my friend already to walk away from that deal and seller.

Last edited:
Is this a true Ducati edition or custom one?

Thanks

Screenshot_20200221-185337~2.png
Screenshot_20200221-185344~2.png
Screenshot_20200221-185348~2.png

Hi. Just bought Oakley Sutro form ebay official dealer vistaexpert. Shipping was extra fast but when I opened the box my happiness changed to sadness. I`m adding the pictures to see. The box seems to be liek authentic. The "USA..." Logo is just a cheap plastic sticker and can be easy removed. The bag is horrible quality like you see. Metal plate not fixed well. In front you can see some bubble on plastic frame. The codes are present like on original oakleys. The vistaexpert from Italy realy is authorized oakley dealer and they will refund me. Now I must to send the glasses back to them. And they claim that all the glasses they are selling is authentic. Can anyone to tell me is it normal quality for glasses 100+ euros?

IMAG0206~2.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0209~2.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0226~2.jpg

Latest Posts

Back