• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi. Just bought Oakley Sutro form ebay official dealer vistaexpert. Shipping was extra fast but when I opened the box my happiness changed to sadness. I`m adding the pictures to see. The box seems to be liek authentic. The "USA..." Logo is just a cheap plastic sticker and can be easy removed. The bag is horrible quality like you see. Metal plate not fixed well. In front you can see some bubble on plastic frame. The codes are present like on original oakleys. The vistaexpert from Italy realy is authorized oakley dealer and they will refund me. Now I must to send the glasses back to them. And they claim that all the glasses they are selling is authentic. Can anyone to tell me is it normal quality for glasses 100+ euros?

IMAG0206~2.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0209~2.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0226~2.jpg

Hi. Just bought Oakley Sutro form ebay official dealer vistaexpert. Shipping was extra fast but when I opened the box my happiness changed to sadness. I`m adding the pictures to see. The box seems to be liek authentic. The "USA..." Logo is just a cheap plastic sticker and can be easy removed. The bag is horrible quality like you see. Metal plate not fixed well. In front you can see some bubble on plastic frame. The codes are present like on original oakleys. The vistaexpert from Italy realy is authorized oakley dealer and they will refund me. Now I must to send the glasses back to them. And they claim that all the glasses they are selling is authentic. Can anyone to tell me is it normal quality for glasses 100+ euros?

View attachment 705262

View attachment 705263

View attachment 705264

View attachment 705266

View attachment 705268

View attachment 705269

View attachment 705271

Unfortunately, that has become the quality these days. The 'USA Assembled' is not just a cheap plastic sticker, it's prone to falling off as well. I lost that bit on one of my Split Shot frames. Similarly, a Holbrook XL that I bought recently has some rough finishing inside the hinges - not visible to a casual observer. Achieving cost-reduction through drop in quality standards was something you'd have never expected from Oakley a few years ago.

Unfortunately, that has become the quality these days. The 'USA Assembled' is not just a cheap plastic sticker, it's prone to falling off as well. I lost that bit on one of my Split Shot frames. Similarly, a Holbrook XL that I bought recently has some rough finishing inside the hinges - not visible to a casual observer. Achieving cost-reduction through drop in quality standards was something you'd have never expected from Oakley a few years ago.

Very sad to hear it. This quality is 20 euros glasses. :(

View attachment 705262

View attachment 705263

View attachment 705264

View attachment 705266

View attachment 705268

View attachment 705269

View attachment 705271

Welcome to the world of LUX

Good morning gentlemen. Any advice on these pb2? I suspect them to be fake because of the sku and colorway but I'm not an expert on PB. Many thanks
Screenshot_20200225-062404_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-062318_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-062301_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20200225-062249_Messenger.jpg

Latest Posts

Back