• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey everyone,
Are these authentic minute 2.0s? If so, what is the frame/lens setup on these? Hopefully you guys can help! Thanks!

View attachment 774887

View attachment 774888

View attachment 774889

View attachment 774890

View attachment 774891
Those are definitely fake. They have the fake "BMC-010" print which was a number that appeared on some fake Minutes. Also, the "Minute" stamp behind the nose bridge has a distorted appearance, which is another giveaway on fake Minutes.

Yeah I would believe so the later two face models they came out with had the ellipse O instead of the squared... doesn’t look nearly as good in my opinion when the two face is a squared off frame.
I think they changed it when Lux decided they didn’t want the square icon on any frames anymore, so they switched all frames to the just the ellipse, which wound allot of frames if you ask me

Thanks gents. It's a new frame for me.

I was thrown off by the icon. Everything else looked right.

Did oakley ever make a case like this? Because I see it with every fake I've ever seen... lol

Screenshot_20200811-220924_eBay.jpg

Nope, they just copied the clam shell design from Oakley and added a tag

This pair of half x look legit, WHY in the world would someone add a fake case...

Just cause it’s a fake case doesn’t mean it still won’t serve the purpose of storing the glasses, since metals didn’t come with cases except x-squared, they probably saw a cheep case that said Oakley, some people don’t realize or care if it’s fake

Are these authentic eye jackets in electric mustard? They look good, just not having the Oakley text on the nose bridge is tripping me up. Thanks.

20200813_124920.jpg

20200813_124955.jpg

20200813_124941.jpg

Back