• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
From your picture the cover looks real too. Like I said there is only 2 Sutro Lites that have the Oakley written in the lens and they are in the Orgins Collection. Can you take a picture of the USA Assembled sticker? If they are fake they are the best fakes ever.
IMG_20210304_083322.jpg

Who knows 🤷‍♂️. But what is it about lux in Italy? And why do mine not have any sku number?
What do you say about the warranty document? Isnt that a fake?View attachment 843535
I’m not sure. I never look at the warranty papers🤣🤣🤣

Lux owns Oakley and is in Italy. So maybe someone stole some prototypes and sold them cheap. Maybe that’s why yours doesn’t have SKU number. Like I said, Oakley hasn’t realized this yet if it’s real. Or it’s the best fake I’ve ever seen.

What are the dimensions? I know they changed it recently, I can check a newer pair I have at home and see what the warranty paperwork looks like
Will check dimensions later - i only saw that there is missing the C E sign thats normally reported on the right side.
IMG_20210304_083744.jpg

Last edited:
Also the logo on the lenses is not the same kind on the Orgins Collection. Just checked mine again.
Hn, so maybe a fake? Here the warranty document folder that for me seems fake as no CE sign as on others i have seen.

Can someone tell me how i could proove the quality of the lenses? I mean is there any possibility to look at some kind of pics, colors to see if the lenses are good quality or not 🙈?

IMG_20210305_180703.jpg

IMG_20210305_180719.jpg

Hn, so maybe a fake? Here the warranty document folder that for me seems fake as no CE sign as on others i have seen.

Can someone tell me how i could proove the quality of the lenses? I mean is there any possibility to look at some kind of pics, colors to see if the lenses are good quality or not 🙈?

View attachment 843654

View attachment 843655
There should be Prizm also etched in your lenses.

Latest Posts

Back