• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thank you sir, so in the second picture we’d be able to see the sku on the bottom of the left stem
That’s right. But damn these really look real. There’s the USA assembled sticker and everything. The frame looks identical. Everything about this screams real. Except that there’s no SKU and Oakley has only released lenses with the Oakley name etched in the middle on the Orgins versions. Could this be a prototype maybe? Now I’m really unsure. @Puschtrale why do you think they are fake?

F5A4253B-2946-4036-9698-DCEF06A90B4C.jpeg

That’s right. But damn these really look real. There’s the USA assembled sticker and everything. The frame looks identical. Everything about this screams real. Except that there’s no SKU and Oakley has only released lenses with the Oakley name etched in the middle on the Orgins versions. Could this be a prototype maybe? Now I’m really unsure. @Puschtrale why do you think they are fake?

View attachment 843464
Interesting, @Puschtrale where'd you get them?

Interesting, @Puschtrale where'd you get them?
I got them online on marketplace from a guy from naples for only 35€ 🙈🙈.

https://www.facebook.com/armando.bike.5

Armando Volpicelli. He is dealing a lot with sport glasses at prices that seem impossible for originals.

I really do not belive that these are original because of the price tag and because of the feeling of nose pad and stems. I could not find any SKU number and the logo on the stem seems different then on other glasses i found on the web from this type. Then the glasses were delivered with 3 different lenses, the one mounted and two others (black and transparent) and on all lenses there is written Oakley on the lense (isnt that unusual for Oakley lenses?).
Last but not least the cover seems fake and the warranty document is also different then the ones i found on the web and on the packaging i could find any code, numbers or other documents.

So what do you guys suggest me to do? Is there any test to check the lense quality?
IMG_20210304_083651.jpg

IMG_20210304_083744.jpg

View attachment 843464
Is there also sutros light on the market without an SKU number 🤔? Or is that the best proove that a product is fake when missing? How can I understand if this is a fake or not 🤷‍♂️?

Is there also sutros light on the market without an SKU number 🤔? Or is that the best proove that a product is fake when missing? How can I understand if this is a fake or not 🤷‍♂️?
From your picture the cover looks real too. Like I said there is only 2 Sutro Lites that have the Oakley written in the lens and they are in the Orgins Collection. Can you take a picture of the USA Assembled sticker? If they are fake they are the best fakes ever.

Back