• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey guys, recently purchased a pair of "SI Double Edge Maritime" sunglasses from safetyglassesusa.com, who claims to be an authorized retailer. Couple red flags for me:

-Lens only lists "Prizm" and not "Prizm P" in the bottom right
- No "made/assembled in USA red tag or print anywhere on the inside of the frame, despite box saying "made in USA"
- No certificate of authenticity in the box

What do you guys think? Anyone ever heard of issues with "safetyglassesusa.com" ?

IMG_9620.jpg
IMG_9622.jpg
IMG_9623.jpg
IMG_9621.jpg

Aloha OF peeps. Pulled the trigger on something cheap that came up while I was just looking around. But now that I have it, I'm still wondering exactly what it is. I don't have anything with a hinge like this. So has me scratching my head. Help please. Mahalo.

IMG_6753.jpeg
IMG_6754.jpeg
IMG_6756.jpeg
IMG_6759.jpeg
IMG_6761.jpeg
IMG_6762.jpeg

Hey guys, recently purchased a pair of "SI Double Edge Maritime" sunglasses from safetyglassesusa.com, who claims to be an authorized retailer. Couple red flags for me:

-Lens only lists "Prizm" and not "Prizm P" in the bottom right
- No "made/assembled in USA red tag or print anywhere on the inside of the frame, despite box saying "made in USA"
- No certificate of authenticity in the box

What do you guys think? Anyone ever heard of issues with "safetyglassesusa.com" ?

View attachment 884648View attachment 884650View attachment 884651View attachment 884649
They used to etch just Prizm on the lens when prizm lenses was first released. Even if they were polarized or not.
I don't think they had any made/assembled in USA red tags when the Double Edge was first released. So they might be a early generation pair

Back