• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi there!
So my father in law asked me to sell his pair of Oakleys. I’m apparently more naive than I thought and didn’t even think about fake Oakley so I didn’t take the best pictures. So I sold them on Poshmark and week or so later buyer commented “I took the glasses to my eye doctor to have prescription lenses put in and when they contacted Oakley they stated they were counterfeit and will not put lenses in, can I return?”

FIL is pissed and said no. I bought these from either the BX or Oakley SI.
He is picky about brand so I have no reason not to believe him.
First question would an eye doctor even try to change these lenses? Every doctor I have had won’t do that anymore especially if you didn’t buy from that doctor originally because they want you to buy from them.
If Oakley does do this would they on a pair from possibly 2009-2010?
All I know if they are whiskers. Here’s the pictures I have. Obviously I didn’t know to take pictures of inside the glasses but also read number can be rubbed off these skinny wires. Any input would be much appreciated.

View attachment 900390

View attachment 900391

View attachment 900392

View attachment 900393

View attachment 900394

View attachment 900395
Looks legit to me. And they look really damn good too.

Looks legit to me. And they look really damn good too.
Ya he actually had me hold on to them for the last 8 years so I made him make a decision on selling. But IMO if I’m spending money on Oakleys with intent to replace lenses with my prescription, I would just order them with my RX and not off Poshmark.

Hey everyone!! New here, love me some oakleys. I have a question for everyone big fan of the batwolf recently bought a pair used. everything checked out when I the seller answered my usual questions before purchase. Serial number was right the icons are interchangeable.. now I know these things can be faked also.. I guess I need some help it’s getting harder to tell.. here’s what I never seen before on a pair I purchased… it said “made in the USA” above the CE on the right leg/arm… now all my other batwolf have a little red circle at the end of the right leg that say assembled in the USA I’m wondering what’s the difference? Are they fake? Sidenote those are not the lenses that they came with, I put in a different pair, Which leads me to believe they might be authentic I just don’t know!!!!! HELP!!!! Thanks!!!
09BD4642-6460-470A-B389-273476E44C07.jpeg

13E23A88-47DA-4C5D-9F9D-A4ABAF684657.jpeg

87908A99-C5DA-48DB-9102-7E23E24AA492.jpeg

3FCB066C-6021-410D-BEE1-2A5A00AB66AE.jpeg

E6FDEBE9-6209-4FC3-A7A8-52AFE0573295.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if these (link below) are real Oakelys? Never seen anything like them. Thx in advanced

@THEGROUNDPOUNDER99

Can anyone tell me if these (link below) are real Oakelys? Never seen anything like them. Thx in advanced

Fake

Latest Posts

Back