• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official "Fishing Thread" Bait And Wait!!!!

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Anyone here fish? Being so fortunate to live so close to an awesome Smallmouth Bass fisherie is sweet! With Fall approaching bass fishing on the Kankakee River is usually like self-defense. I pulled this 17 1/2" bronzeback from the river this morning. Wading is really the best way to get to these acrobats....He nailed a 3/8 oz. brown/orange buzzbait. Now any diehard fisherman will tell you that he'd rather catch 1 "on top" than 3 "under".... Anyways here's a couple pics.... I took 6 Smallies this a.m. with this guy being the biggest. Enjoy!

ady8a4y7.jpg

se4y2u5y.jpg

Last edited:
True!!! However I use my time on the river to GET AWAY from my house! 3 teenagers WILL do that to you.....

One from my yearly trip to Bozeman, MT. I fly-fish the Gallatin, Yellowstone, Madison and Ruby Rivers for a week in Sept. This Rainbow one is one of about 15 Brown & Rainbow Trout taken from the Yellowstone River below Livingston, MT. All trout taken that day averaged 24"

yvy5aha7.jpg

Back