• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

Wow, Cerrone and Iaquinta just put on a show!! Iaquinta is so damn tough. No quit in that dude at all! Cerrone looked really good and vs Iaquinta that's impressive.

I honestly thought Al was going to take that fight. Cowboy looked really f'n good and proved his chin is still good.

Cowboy VS El Cucuy next.

Also, that Burgos x Swanson fight was fantastic.

Surprise fight for me was Chiasson VS Moras. Chiasson is massive and proved to have NASTY GnP.

I honestly thought Al was going to take that fight. Cowboy looked really f'n good and proved his chin is still good.

Cowboy VS El Cucuy next.

Surprise fight for me was Chiasson VS Moras. Chiasson is massive and proved to have NASTY GnP.
Dude I would love to see cowboy/ferg! I gotta feeling they're gonna try that cowboy/conor fight again though, especially with cowboy bringing it up post fight.

Cowboy VS El Cucuy next.

Dude its happening! 238 on June 8, Ferguson vs Cerrone 🙌

Um yeah, that happened last night
FB_IMG_1575822362424.jpg

Back