• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

Iaquinta is a gritty dude. Lee thought he'd roll but Al had no intention of being a stepping stone! Good fight and now I'm curious to see what's done with both fighters. Al has set himself up for some big fights.

I'm a Kevin Lee fan, I really like the guy. He done himself no favors in the lead up to this fight though. He talked way too much ish and now hes eating that crow! Gotta give him props though, he's taking it like a man. He's owning it. Raging Al called out Ferg, lol. He ain't ready for that level of elite!

What did he do now? Resist arrest?
Ha, no not that. A usada test came back with a positive for turinabol. Now it's a very very very minuscule level that they think is ghosting or something but the UFC has moved the entire 232 event from Vegas to Cali on 6 days notice. EVERYONE is pissed! Fans, fighters, event sponsors, EVERYONE!! It has something to do with his license, I would get it wrong if I tried explaining it. The fight is still on as of now though. Gus tweeted that he didn't care if Bones was on rocket fuel, hes still gonna end him. Got me a little excited for it if I'm not lying. Cyborg and Nunes should be good too.

Ha, no not that. A usada test came back with a positive for turinabol. Now it's a very very very minuscule level that they think is ghosting or something but the UFC has moved the entire 232 event from Vegas to Cali on 6 days notice. EVERYONE is pissed! Fans, fighters, event sponsors, EVERYONE!! It has something to do with his license, I would get it wrong if I tried explaining it. The fight is still on as of now though. Gus tweeted that he didn't care if Bones was on rocket fuel, hes still gonna end him. Got me a little excited for it if I'm not lying. Cyborg and Nunes should be good too.
Cyborg is really Wanderlei Silva with boobs.

Amanda Nunes is a bad bitch!!...and I mean that with the utmost respect and admiration.

Jon Jones is still Jon Jones. Gus never had a prayer vs a motivated determined Jones!

UFC's first espn+ event coming up this Saturday. Gregor Gillespie/Yancy Medeiros should be very good. PVZ is fighting for first time since her surgery and, ahem, enhancements :shock:. TJ setting himself up nicely to be champ-champ. His weight cutting has been masterful to this point! I'm anxious to see how the event is produced and executed with espn+

UFC's first espn+ event coming up this Saturday. Gregor Gillespie/Yancy Medeiros should be very good. PVZ is fighting for first time since her surgery and, ahem, enhancements :shock:. TJ setting himself up nicely to be champ-champ. His weight cutting has been masterful to this point! I'm anxious to see how the event is produced and executed with espn+
TJ all the way!

Latest Posts

Back