• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

BCD has struck again!

Brittle Cain Disease :rofl::rofl:

Ngannou kinda landed that uppercut but Cain's wine glass body just couldn't hold up and that knee buckled under the pressure. It was a minor miracle that he made it through a fight camp unscathed but BCD finally struck!

I missed it what happened
Bro, Usman absolutely SMASHED TWood! I mean won every single round soundly!!! Won by decision not losing a single round. Usman was in beast mode! Dude was crying and all emotional, had his daughter with him after the fight...it was a great moment for him and his family. His moms came in to hug him. It was a great performance and a great moment for him after. I think Dana has said Colby is getting his title shot next.

Jon Jones beat Smith soundly as well.

Garbrandt got ko'd...again

Bro, Usman absolutely SMASHED TWood! I mean won every single round soundly!!! Won by decision not losing a single round. Usman was in beast mode! Dude was crying and all emotional, had his daughter with him after the fight...it was a great moment for him and his family. His moms came in to hug him. It was a great performance and a great moment for him after. I think Dana has said Colby is getting his title shot next.

Jon Jones beat Smith soundly as well.

Garbrandt got ko'd...again
I’ll be waiting to see Jones get f’d up. Him and Anderson Silva both annoy me

Latest Posts

Back