• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

We all know the main event is going to be good but theres a few other hidden gems on the card too.

Sodiq Yusuff is on that card too, that kid is an F'n firecracker. The Karate Hottie and Karolina fight should be good too, they always come to scrap.

We all know the main event is going to be good but theres a few other hidden gems on the card too.

Sodiq Yusuff is on that card too, that kid is an F'n firecracker. The Karate Hottie and Karolina fight should be good too, they always come to scrap.
Yes, I'm psyched for watterson/karolina! Two very talented women that are both classy as hell too.

I'm digging this new ufc on ESPN deal, lots of good fights and ESPN+ is only $5/month! More high quality mma = :)

I wanna see Ferguson fight. Dude is crazy.
You heard about everything going on with him and his wife and all right? He turned down the interim fight with Max then all the domestic stuff came out. He hasn't beat her or anything but dude has been doing some batty **** bro!! We may not see him fight for a while, which is very disappointing! Hope he gets well soon and gets back in the cage, hes a joy to watch fight!

Michelle Waterson just put on a phenomenal fight!! She looked outstanding vs a very tough and skilled opponent. Hopefully she's on the very short list of potential title challengers.

Eddie Alvarez turtles up and loses, like he did vs McGregor, in his One Championship debut! He and DJ both talking about working their way up into title contention with One. That's an absurd assessment for DJ but I figured Eddie would have his struggles...too many wars have taken a toll!

Back