• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

Anyone see the Rousey fight? It was like watching Sloth from Goonies fight a mirror.

View attachment 303290
Didn't see it but from the sounds of it she's just like every other former champ who went without loses for so long. Once they are out of gas (win streak) they never quiet hit their form again and the length of time out of the ring didn't help her case... Props to her for securing a minimum $3 million pay out for such a quick beating. Now she'll become a full time actress like Gina Carano and buy some tits. :unsure:

I feel disappointed. Especially for the payout! 3 mil for ronda... 100k for nunes.

It looks lopsided after the outcome, but Nunes will likely get rewarded in her future promotions for this performance.

Didn't see it but from the sounds of it she's just like every other former champ who went without loses for so long. Once they are out of gas (win streak) they never quiet hit their form again and the length of time out of the ring didn't help her case... Props to her for securing a minimum $3 million pay out for such a quick beating. Now she'll become a full time actress like Gina Carano and buy some tits. :unsure:

Yes, she does need some....

62388886.jpg

I was at the bar with friends for all 9 fights. I wasn't overly impressed with any of them. Cruz v Garbrandt was a mockery, Garbrandt should have ended it in two, not sure if he wanted to go the distance or was being conservative in not wanting to chase and get caught. I think Smolka v Borg was the other fight of the night. Dillishaw v Lineker and Kim v Saffiedine I think were both the wrong decision (kind of hazy, I know there were two fights where the decision was BULL).

I'll watch UFC next time there's a card worth watching..

Can't remember the last time I was excited about UFC...

Dos Santos v Cain was probably the last memorable fight I've seen live...

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread yet... but here goes!
From UFC, Bellator, Rizin, etc. :cool-33:

I start off... who thinks Dana white is a fair promoter?
Lol. The ONLY person qualified to start a conversation about MMA is someone with the username @hereispunishment!!! SO. APPROPRIATE!!!!

Latest Posts

Back