• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

■■■OFFICIAL NFL 2018 THREAD■■■

fd32c797da92a460cf98b6752ab324a4.jpg
ebc3510eeb42df613bc2fd6976173dee.jpg
dceb59c087345034ce36a040b793b2f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cowboys Win. Philly loses. The NY Futball midgets pound the deadskins. What a nice day. only downside is they are helping Krap-ernicks conspiracy theory. I mean, butt fumble still gets a job but he don't

I am utterly shocked that no one has jumped all over the Patriots epic FAIL at the end of their game.

So many mistakes that you usually never see from them. Its very perplexing.

Scott Zolak (ex-Pat and ex-Dophin) is a radio announcer for Boston sports station and said it best yesterday.....

Just after the Brady sack and the end of the first half he commented if they keep making mistakes like that letting this team (Miami) hang around, its not going to be end well.

There is plenty of blame to go around. Brady, Belichick, Gostkowski, to name a few. But even with all those mistakes throughout the game there will be 3 guys singled out on that last play that are probably wishing they were on another team

Jones(31) - missed tackle
Van Noy (53) - missed tackle
Jackson (27) - decided to take the play off in the middle of the field after not assisting on a tackle

I am utterly shocked that no one has jumped all over the Patriots epic FAIL at the end of their game.

Scott Zolak (ex-Pat and ex-Dophin) is a radio announcer for Boston sports station and said it best yesterday.....

Just after the Brady sack and the end of the first half he commented if they keep making mistakes like that letting this team (Miami) hang around, its not going to be end well.

There is plenty of blame to go around. Brady, Belichick, Gostkowski, to name a few. But even with all those mistakes throughout the game there will be 3 guys singled out on that last play that are probably wishing they were on another team

Jackson (27) - decided to take the play off in the middle of the field after not assisting on a tackle
Probably because most of us on here want the Patriots to lose lol

Gronk missed a tackle too. He tripped over his own get too.

Back