• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

1568783407666.png

Gruden, Tomlin, 29 other NFL franchises... What are the odds he signs again this year?
I think he is done from the NFL. He can go join Johnny Football. Just another example of how a players attitude and possible off field actions can potentially end a career. Brown had the on-field talent to be compared with Jerry Rice.

I think he is done from the NFL. He can go join Johnny Football. Just another example of how a players attitude and possible off field actions can potentially end a career. Brown had the on-field talent to be compared with Jerry Rice.
Agree to disagree. Johnny does not get signed because his talent does not overcome his distraction. Brown's talent almost ensures another team will take a flyer on him. (maybe not this year, but I would bet he gets another gig in the dance) Although I don't condone it, I think he will sign again

Agree to disagree. Johnny does not get signed because his talent does not overcome his distraction. Brown's talent almost ensures another team will take a flyer on him. (maybe not this year, but I would bet he gets another gig in the dance) Although I don't condone it, I think he will sign again
I agree that he has NFL elite talent. However, would another General Manager take a chance on him... ie talent vs off field distraction. I feel that he may have run out of chances - given that he wants elite $$$ and may not accept less money.

Back