• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official NFL Season 2014***

Just saw the new Ray Rice Jersey at Sports Time Fan Shop.

uploadfromtaptalk1410262522041.jpg

I think it's time for the NFL to cut the BS. They saw the punchout video before they issued Rice the two game suspension, and they only changed to a more severe punishment after the video got released and there was a public outcry. "Sorry, we made a mistake, we corrected it, and we'll do better in the future." Then move on. But continuing to lie and deny and play innocent, nobody's buying it. Cut the crap.

I think it's time for the NFL to cut the BS. They saw the punchout video before they issued Rice the two game suspension, and they only changed to a more severe punishment after the video got released and there was a public outcry. "Sorry, we made a mistake, we corrected it, and we'll do better in the future." Then move on. But continuing to lie and deny and play innocent, nobody's buying it. Cut the crap.

The only reason I believe the NFL, is due to the fact that Goodell has shown that he will discipline people for off the field incidents. Doesn't seem to me he would try to protect a player when he has suspended others for other off the field incidents.

The only reason I believe the NFL, is due to the fact that Goodell has shown that he will discipline people for off the field incidents. Doesn't seem to me he would try to protect a player when he has suspended others for other off the field incidents.

Perhaps, but there's just too many holes in their story, the latest being breaking news that a law enforcement official says he sent it to NFL executives months ago. It seems like every day something else comes up contradicting the NFL's story.

Perhaps, but there's just too many holes in their story, the latest being breaking news that a law enforcement official says he sent it to NFL executives months ago. It seems like every day something else comes up contradicting the NFL's story.

One thing we know for sure is that law enforcement definitely had access to the video, and they dropped the ball big-time by letting him off with a slap on the wrist. Maybe if they had handled the situation better, the NFL wouldn't have had any choice but to handle it more appropriately.

With that said, I am not defending Goodell or the NFL by any means. I completely agree that they knew way more than they have let on. I'm just saying that the NFL was not alone in totally fu*#ing this one up...

Back