• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OFFICIAL RED Day Buy/sell/trade Thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be looking for some artist series pairs, any really just starting.
I'll have some Juliets and a Murasaki Holbrook for trade.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'll be looking for some artist series pairs, any really just starting.
I'll have some Juliets and a Murasaki Holbrook for trade.

I could do some sharpie art on my used earsock... Would you be interested in that?

Looking to buy Rare Oakley stickers. Need to replace the ones I ripped taking off my car. I am looking specifically for the ones that say "Oakley". Not sure if I will be able to find them though.

Also bringing a Juliet Plasma with a worn out nose, in need of earsocks, and 6.5/10 Walleva lenses that I want to trade for a Pit Boss.

those last 2 posts haha!!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Also bringing a Juliet Plasma with a worn out nose, in need of earsocks, and 6.5/10

What are you getting for your Plasma?

Username Hidden said:
Looking to buy Rare Oakley stickers. Need to replace the ones I ripped taking off my car. I am looking specifically for the ones that say "Oakley". Not sure if I will be able to find them though.

Also bringing a Juliet Plasma with a worn out nose, in need of earsocks, and 6.5/10 Walleva lenses that I want to trade for a Pit Boss.
I have some rare "Oakly" stickers they were mistakes made at HQ and I got them from a friend of a friend.

Username Hidden said:

I have a new matte black Pit Boss I would be willing to trade for those Plasma's. No box though just the bag and glasses. Just got them on Ebay from Canada. ;)

Wow, are those the Iron Man ones, I really want those. They are sweet. Will you be at RED, maybe we could trade there.

Username Hidden said:
What are you getting for your Plasma?
Maybe a Pit Boss "Iron Man", that would be sweet, but not sure if its worth the trade. Might have to keep those Walleva lenses (to make it an even trade) and use them in my other pair.

Bro, we can have a win/win. I can trade you the used earsocks with sharpie artwork and like $75 for the Walleva lenses. Then you'll have a complete pair of loose Juliets without lenses. This way you will have a pair to wear when you are indoors at the Red event. No need to find a Ti Clear lens. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.