• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Replacement Lenses For Discontinued Models...

jd78

Oakley Beginner
I bought my first pair of Oakley's the other day from the Vault website. I was wondering where I can obtain official Oakley replacement Polarized lenses? The Vault website has Hijinx lenses, but they appear to be the non-polarized.

A couple things you can try before looking outside of Oakley for lenses is check with your local Vault stores and see if they have what you are looking for. My experience is that the physical locations often have more stock of lenses than the website, and sometimes even Oakley HQ.

The second option is to call the warranty department at Oakley and ask if they have what you need. Depending on who you talk to they may be able to search their inventory and find you a set that isn't listed online or found I'm store.

After that your options are basically eBay, this site, or getting a custom cut lens from the members here using Oakley donors.

Thanks, i'll check with the closest Vault store, but it's about 40min away so i'll probably have to wait until I have another reason to head that way. Do Oakley dealers carry lenses too or usually just the sunglasses?

Most dealers carry just glasses... Doesn't make sense for them to carry a bunch of lenses that they'll sell once in a while.

I would suggest calling your vault first. No point in wasting gas if you can find out from a simple phone call.

Back