• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OG Racing Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I've mentioned this in a few other places and have finally decided to see if anybody wants these.
2014-10-26185112-jpg.112071.jpg

This dark grey frame (I would have called it silver, myself) Racing Jacket Pro Series has G30 vented lenses, which to my eye appear completely unmarked. They come with the box, which isn't in perfect condition but is free from any major damage (I can post pics if anyone cares); the two pairs of spare nosebombs (the installed rubber is single-piece); the goggle-sized microclear bag; and the paperwork.

I've tried them on twice, and the previous owner said he wore them maybe three times, which looks pretty accurate. The rubber is all dry and new-looking. The only issue, as described in another thread, is some small dots on the top of the orbitals, one over the left (as worn), and several over the right. They look to me like the frame was set on a surface with some sand or some such thing on it, and pressed down. The frames appear otherwise perfect.

Asking $200 shipped CONUS. And let me know if I should post more pictures.

Rear view:
0UdFDMd.jpg

Dot over left orbital:
55Fylk0.jpg

Dots over right orbital:
Ail37Ms.jpg

lAUuyoB.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Price drop: $180.

Some people reacted to this post.
$160?