• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh boy. Bad packaging.

drfish

Oakley Beginner
So I bought a pair of EVzeros off of Mercari. Hey. They were cheap. What can I say.

I have just recruited what has to be the most inappropriate packaging I’ve seen in ages.

They didn’t send it with the case (cheap).

They are packed in a 1 1/2 inch thick thin cardboard gift box.

If these are in once piece, then EVzeros are a lot tougher than I give them credit for.

Waiting to open it until I get home and can video it.

36c15952a919799e50c0c6b40abcd087.jpg

Whew... thats not good. What did it look like when you opened it

Bought a Oakley surfboard on Mercari the idiot didn't Put hardly any cardboard on the end so when I got the tip was all f ed up...

that does look crappy, but when you bargain hunt and get used stuff, im not sure what you should expect. LOL

people that take care of their stuff typically ship with care.

thats why im not really a fan of buying preowned glasses or anything in general.

EVZero padding. Lol.

Anyway. Either the lenses were already scratched or these are stress marks from crushing. I’m pretty sure it’s stress marks from crushing. Either way I’m filing a return request. Worst case is I have a cheap set of spare arms I guess.

View attachment 830043
Y3h, that sucks

I've had nothing but bad experiences from Mercari. But then again, I had Oakley send me my Samuel Ross Wind Jacket in a box about a half an inch to small for it as well.

Latest Posts

Back