• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh Greta darling..... could you please take a look at this

From the writings on the Video it looks like Cambodia.
I have just spend 2 weeks in Cambodia and it is almost everywhere you go the same.
Piles of garbage.
The People there are super nice and friendly but live on the absolut min.
So if you life day by day some thing are not important.
To me it felt like the country had no government organized garbage disposal system.
But be honest.
Are Landfills in uncivilized Countries much better?

This is why it will never matter what the civilized parts of the world do....the uncivilized parts will always ultimately undo it all.
Now imagine if all countries think like that... the world would be much worse to live in and within less than 10 years it would become unbearable and only the extremely wealthy people would be able to afford clean water and live in regions where all is not fûcked up yet. Regardless of how others are treating the world, each one of us ought to do our part.

Last edited:
From the writings on the Video it looks like Cambodia.
I have just spend 2 weeks in Cambodia and it is almost everywhere you go the same.
Piles of garbage.
The People there are super nice and friendly but live on the absolut min.
So if you life day by day some thing are not important.
To me it felt like the country had no government organized garbage disposal system.
But be honest.
Are Landfills in uncivilized Countries much better?
You should have handed out rubbers....... fewer people= less garbage and more nature and happy wildlife.

mother earth would cry with joy 👍

Now imagine if all countries think like that... the world would be much worse to live in and within less than 10 years it would become unbearable and only the extremely wealthy people would be able to afford clean water and live in regions where all is not fûcked up yet. Regardless of how others are treating the world, each one of us ought to do our part.
And that is why Greta (and her gang) is a hypocrite... she never goes to asia, africa and the middle east to preach and scold.

Only preaches in the western world and she only rages against western leaders.

She is Swedish, so of course she will never go there, too afraid to be called a racist..... the sad truth :-(

I'm not saying that the civilized parts shouldn't be doing their part and setting the example. I'm saying that until totalitarian regimes like China with nearly 1.5 billion in population do better, its truly a drop in the bucket!

The US has done away with plastic straws in most areas that are close to water. It doesn't truly matter because the US was responsible for a small percentage of the plastic straw waste that ends up in the oceans. The Asian region is the largest contributor to that, by far!!