• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh La La! My Little Haul This Past Month!

hereispunishment

I should Work at Oakley
Big ol Texas
So I bought these recently these past weeks. All New condition, Complete, and with original everything (and add ons)
I hope you like them!!

DSC03299_zpsb474af31.jpg

First is a Plasma Emerald 04-150 Juliet reinstalled with BIP Lenses

DSC03300_zps952074c3.jpg

With SKU of course

DSC03301_zps8493a025.jpg

...and with these incase i ever want to change it back to original!

THEN...
DSC03302_zpsa9424d0b.jpg

X-Metal Ruby Juliet 24-125

DSC03304_zpscbf85d2a.jpg

These have a SICK deep red hue. I love them! But not like the first gens

DSC03305_zps1f5ce7c0.jpg

SKU of course (kinda dark but its got it)

DSC03306_zpse980109b.jpg

X-metal black iridium Juliet (my impulse purchase.. i just had to have it)

DSC03307_zps52c5e57c.jpg

Yup... Has SKU #!

Finally my possible Favorite pair now (nnaah itll always be my IHs, but this one comes close)

DSC03309_zps2d1f4aa7.jpg

Polished with Fire iridium Juliets 04-147 but reinstalled with....

DSC03319_zpsacda159e.jpg

...Titanium lenses that i also purchased! ooooooo

DSC03324_zpsf96a1117.jpg

and yes of course... with SKU#

FIN!

sweet pickups! polished TI REALLY works. any reason youre particularly hunting down the SKU-ed frames?
What's up man!, I actually want to complete the whole 09 year/ SKU etched (4th/5th gen) frames. I really like the box with the big label it comes with (04-146 didn't have it so I'm on the hunt). If you have any you don't see here, let me know. I'm interested.

cool stuff. just a heads up those label were around even during the serial number era, but the distribution of labels were different to different countries/stores (maybe) so some only had a small sticker, but some did have the full label. I'll see what i have frames wise but theres quite a few models.. good luck!

cool stuff. just a heads up those label were around even during the serial number era, but the distribution of labels were different to different countries/stores (maybe) so some only had a small sticker, but some did have the full label. I'll see what i have frames wise but theres quite a few models.. good luck!
Thanks for the heads up. I know exactly what your talking about. I guess my point of reference to make sure they are 4th/5th gen is I look to see that there is a "D" before the serial number and after the SKU #. I've never seen big labels with a "C" before it (that's why I'm saying 4th/5th gen for "D"), and never a "B" or an "A" on the big labels. Have you?

Thanks for the heads up. I know exactly what your talking about. I guess my point of reference to make sure they are 4th/5th gen is I look to see that there is a "D" before the serial number and after the SKU #. I've never seen big labels with a "C" before it (that's why I'm saying 4th/5th gen for "D"), and never a "B" or an "A" on the big labels. Have you?

ah, I'll go check :) ill post up my labels and u can tell me if its what youre after

Back