• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oil Drum

kraddude

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to see if anyone knows where I can find replacement icons for some Oil Drums. I tried icons from Gascans but they were too small. Any help with replacements or where I could get some fabricated would be greatly appreciated. Any help would be awesome.

-Thanks

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to see if anyone knows where I can find replacement icons for some Oil Drums. I tried icons from Gascans but they were too small. Any help with replacements or where I could get some fabricated would be greatly appreciated. Any help would be awesome.

-Thanks
Oil Rigs, me thinks....

Put out a WTB thread for them. First read this.

Access​

In order to access our complete Exchange Areas (including usernames, and contact information) and send Private Messages (reply to sellers) you must meet the following requirements

• Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
We do understand some members would like to bypass these requirements and jump right into the exchange areas. At the request of members, our Premium Membership now gives you instant access to all Oakley exchange areas and Messaging abilities.

Exchange Rules​

1) Proceed at your own risk - The marketplace is a "use at your own risk" setup. Oakley Forum Staff will not be involved in any mediation, issue management etc. for any deals performed on the site. We do not have the facts, have no vested interest in the deals, and have no legal authority. The feedback system should be used for any bad deals, which is monitored by the Staff and members banned appropriately.

2) Authentic Items Only - In the Oakley Exchange areas, you can sell any authentic Oakley item that you own. This includes any of your own ebay auctions which can be posted in the appropriate section to promote it to members. You must have the items in your possession to post them!

3) Replica items are not allowed - To be clear Replica items refer to non-Oakley created items which contain the Oakley logo. Modified/Custom/DIY Oakley pairs (e.g those that are modified original pairs, or custom designs that do not include the Oakley logo) are allowed and should be labeled clearly.

4) Do not try to bypass requirements – Attempting to bypass exchange requirements by messaging members, posting in other sections or on profiles is against the rules and will result in a warning. Meet the requirements above, get involved, it’s a great community.

5) Price Required – Oakley Forum is not an auction site. A price is required for each item in a thread.

6) PayPal Goods and Services Recommended – We strongly recommend using PayPal Goods and Services, as this is the only service providing protection to both buyers and sellers. PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo, Wire Transfers and other payment services that offer no protection are extremely dangerous. If a member is pressuring you to use Friends and Family this is a red flag. Additionally, it is against PayPal terms to charge members 3% additional. All fees should be built into your price. However, all deals are performed member to member and you are proceeding at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any deals, and tax reprecussions of those deals.

7) Pictures Recommended / No default Oakley pictures – If you’re selling an item is it extremely recommended to post pictures. To be clear it is not against the rules to post an item without pictures, however we strongly advise against this and would recommend anyone see an item before buying.

8) Relevant Posts Only – Posts within an exchange thread are allowed to comment on an item, price, condition etc. However off topic posts, rambling etc. are not allowed. Keep it on topic.

9) Bumps – Premium members are allowed to bump after 48 hours. Non-Premium members can bump a post after 96 hours.

10) Leave Feedback – Members may not be called our publicly (I.e rant threads defaming members); All feedback (negative and positive) is handled through the feedback system. The argument of "I want people to know" is completely ridiculous as a thread will fade away, while feedback remains in place forever and is shown on someone’s profile for any future deals. Arguments, flaming, ranting, defaming other members is not tolerated. While feedback is moderated, it is not validated, and you are proceeding at your own risk during all deals.

11) No Companies / Stores / Dealers – The exchange is made for individuals not stores/dealers. If you are a store/dealer, check out our Forum Sponsor program which allows you to represent your store on the site: Oakley Forum Sponsor Membership

Back