• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oil Rig II Castle Icons - Can they be painted

Drill-Head

Oakley Beginner
HI Folks,
I'm new. I'm also a big fan of the Oil Rigs and have several pair but I can't seem to get the castel Icons anywhere. I happen to have 2 extra sets of gun metal castle icons and I was wondering if they can be painted... or rather what is the best way to paint them or change the color without screwing them up? Does anyone here offer that service?

I saw there are some here that do custom paint jobs on frames so I figure it must be doable for icons too?

Thanks in advance.

welcome.jpeg

Thank you all. My pleasure to be here. I don't get on often but I have been expanding my collection and I really enjoy seeing all the wares on here.

@Wavecloud’s Customisation , Any tips or tricks or important things I should know? Also; do you offer this as a service? Thanks in advance for any additional info you may provide.

Thank you all. My pleasure to be here. I don't get on often but I have been expanding my collection and I really enjoy seeing all the wares on here.

@Wavecloud’s Customisation , Any tips or tricks or important things I should know? Also; do you offer this as a service? Thanks in advance for any additional info you may provide.
Yes - painting, lenses, etching. Anything that’s required within reason. I’m still not set up for cerakote or annodosing.

Latest Posts

Back