• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oil Rig Lens Recommendations

JGBV

Oakley Beginner
I'm new to collecting/wearing Oakleys and have decided it's time to upgrade from the regular Black Iridiums. So I'm looking for some suggestions on which lenses I should pick up. I have my eye on Black Iridium Polarized, VR28 Black Iridium Polarized, Dark Bronze Polarized or Titanium Iridium. Pictures or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If it helps, I currently have Gray Polarized, Emerald Iridium Polarized, Violet Iridium Polarized, 24k Iridium Polarized, and Fire Iridium for my Batwolfs.

Welcome @JGBV!

Go with VR28 Black Iridium Polarized. A rotating favorite of mine. Not fancy to look AT, but an incredibly versatile lens to look THROUGH.

I can take some side by sides looking through Emerald, BIP, and 24k next to VR28 BIP tomorrow if that'll help

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I actually just bit the bullet and ordered a pair of the VR28 BIPs before I seen your replies. I'm pretty excited to get them, and I know they're most likely not going to be my last pair lol.

Thanks guys, I actually just bit the bullet and ordered a pair of the VR28 BIPs before I seen your replies. I'm pretty excited to get them, and I know they're most likely not going to be my last pair lol.

Good call. You won't regret it! 😎

Latest Posts

Back