• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ok... I Officially Admit I Have A Problem ...i Dreamed About Oakleys!

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
I Just woke up guys ... And so the dream is fresh in my mind. I won't make it to long.

I am driving on a road and I see through a window in a random sunglasses shop a pair of root beer splice on the shelf. I make a quick u turn and park. While I am walking into the store I see another sunglasses dealer and so I stop there first , the owner tells me my pair i ordered is in and if I was planning in picking them up today. She brings them out in a custom box but it's larger than normal. I open it up and it's a polished black pair of 1st gen racing jacket pro with white ghost text and emerald lenses. These suckers were freaking choice!!!! They never existed but I officially want a pair now!!!!

I've just woken up. Dream thread - revived!

OK, so I dreamt I was walking round my old neighbourhood from when I was a kid, and there's this bike shop there that I've never seen before. So I go in and notice an Oakley cabinet, and start chatting to the owner about Oakleys.
So far, so boring, eh?

BUT, get this, the guy says "So what you think about that new pair that the replacement lenses cost £800?"
I tell him there is no such pair.
He says there is. So I tell him to prove it.
He pulls out a catalogue, and there's a full page promo, "Coming Soon: Oakley El Diablo".
And man they look amazing.

Think Hatchet but big. About the size of a Pit Boss.
Made from hollowed-out O-luminium to keep the weight down. Black Iridium with black ear-socks.

Remember the styling cues from the Hatchet and the Valve, kinda an evil furrowed brow line.
But on a big O-luminium frame.
They were just totally awesome .

So there you go.
The new El Diablo.
I sooooo want one.

Just be careful with the lenses.
That replacement cost will sting.
:blink:

I wish my purchases were just dream. At the rate I am going I will be posting my house for sale on the exchange forum.a

Back