• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ok so who dipps

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Colorado Custom Look ???

OP: Either listen to be Forum, or don't! You've been dropped several hints and ideas on various threads ...

I just posted a great company that does Hydro transfer ...

Google em and give em a call!
I messaged them no reply and saw that apparentlythey quit doing glasses........other than that I haven't seen any other "hints" in my looking. Maybe I'm not cut out for this forum thing because I honestly dont get it and all I wanted was to get to the trading. The layout of any forum sucks and is hard to navigate on a cell

I messaged them no reply and saw that apparentlythey quit doing glasses........other than that I haven't seen any other "hints" in my looking. Maybe I'm not cut out for this forum thing because I honestly dont get it and all I wanted was to get to the trading. The layout of any forum sucks and is hard to navigate on a cell

Life aint easy out on that white line...

image.jpeg

Only you will know what is or is not good for you...

You only have 9 or so days to go...

Keep fighting the good fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back