• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OK these aren't Oakley but since I value you guys opinion make a choice

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
I want to keep a pair of riding goggles for my motorcycle. Here are the 2 pair.
Pic 1 is made by bobster the second is made by Willey.
sy6aqu6e.jpg

u5e3azan.jpg

2usyty8y.jpg
u5yvyden.jpg

Pay no attention to the hair. Just came in and took of my beanie cap

Which one provides the best coverage? If they both feel the same I'll go with the bottom pics.

Both about the same but yeah I agree I like the bottom ones better. They are the same as worn by Tom Cruise in Oblivion. They make me look just like him. :)

imo this should really be in off topic, not that it's bad a topic though. These are fun.

If they both work well I'd go with the bottom. Shape just goes a longer way for me.

Yeah moderator please move to off topic. Sorry I usually stick to xmetal forum so I forgot about that category

Yeah, if fit / comfort / optics are equal and it's just about looks, +1 on the second pair. Visually the only think I like less about the second pair is the bigger nose bridge, but that might keep more wind off the eyes while riding. Bigger tan line over the nose, though...:pickingnose:

Tom Cruise played a Marine in "A Few Good Men" and "Born on the Fourth of July". I can't knock either of those movies, but, he was just acting...

Yeah, if fit / comfort / optics are equal and it's just about looks, +1 on the second pair. Visually the only think I like less about the second pair is the bigger nose bridge, but that might keep more wind off the eyes while riding. Bigger tan line over the nose, though...:pickingnose:

Tom Cruise played a Marine in "A Few Good Men" and "Born on the Fourth of July". I can't knock either of those movies, but, he was just acting...

Tom Cruise defended Marines in a few good men. He was an Naval Officer working for the Jag

Back