• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ok who's willing to give me a smoking deal on a IH Juliet, 24k juliet or tio2 juliet?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I have had members here try to flip an item for a profit they didn't even own. Ex. I am looking for a xx. They know a person that has an xx. They ask me what's the most I'm willing to pay? First of all I don't like to deal that way. If you have xx tell me what you want for it of I think it's s good deal I will buy it
Getting back to the deal. Now the guy offering xx is in the background talking to another member about buying his xx. He low balled the guy selling and high balled me so that the difference in price had I bought this 500 pair of glasses had a mark up of nearly 50% over what I could have paid buying directly from the original seller. What he didn't know is I already knew about the original seller selling his pair and here is the best part when I inquired about the glasses to the original seller he said that were sold pending funds from a member (who was the flipper) I told him ok I will check back in a week to allow the seller to honor his arrangement. When the flipper got back to me I told him he wanted to much and I wasn't interested I dropped it. A week later I contacted the original seller to get an update and he said. Oh that guy backed out of the deal. Wow with members like this flipper who needs enemies

Wow. That's bad man

Some people reacted to this post.
These types of transactions happen a lot on here. If you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to make the deal. If a member resells a item he bought from you for a profit then that's his business. Its similar to the guy that buys a beater frame, invests money to fix it up and sells it for a profit. Many members don't disclose what they pay for an item, because if they decide to sell it they want to make a little $$$ on it. Some members decide to call out others for asking $350 for something they bought for $50, because the original seller didn't know what they had and the buyer got a deal. Who cares! If you missed the deal then that's your fault. We go right back to the deals like overpriced unobtainium colored juliet rubber kits. They can be found if you know where to go, so just ignore the sale thread and move on. We have had scalping on here for "new" items out of stock, and those threads are dealt with. Yes, it is shame that members do this but it happens everywhere.

So with that said, this is just another WTB thread that has gone way off track. If someone wants to sell the requested items that @lawman0210 wants then please PM him. This thread is now locked.

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.