• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ok WTF

Yeah I was told these were authentic Oakley lenses from purchase. Did they ever come out with them new this way?

I guess another case of not doing research before buy.

a case of doooo dooo diligence I would say. Ok heading to bed.

Goodnight all

What does the part feel like, rubber or metal??? Even Factory lenses have fitting issues sometimes and rattle around, expecially in Juliets. A piece of fishing string in the orbital tray usually fixes that, but Opticians use flat plastic pieces or rubber pieces to fix. That also might be a custom lens Oakley donor. Just not sure. I did think it was awfully red to be Oakley though. I could easily be wrong.

yeah it's just very difficult if not nearly impossible to track down lithe genuine O's. I've put a WTB post up in the exchange.

What does it feel like, rubber or metal. If metal then the frame may be bent out a little, but it does not appear that way by enlarging the photo and reading the lines for the orbital or the lens. Looks like something sticking out of it rather than a part messed up.

Best pics and only pics for Ruby lenses should be taken outdoors in the evening time, with the sun to your back, and your shadow blocking that direct light. Example:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back