• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Okay Picking Up A Few HTF Items From A Guy In NJ Anyone Want A Doublewide?

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
Going to get a few items and may be picking up 3 cases to keep as trade items. I will sell one right away to help recoup some my expenses for the trip. Double wide. 475.00. I can meet within 50 miles of Baltimore and maybe as far as Lancaster and York Pa. If you live out that way and don't want to meet me at my home in Baltimore then I would need to try to sync up a meet with you sometime on my way back.
Case is in good condition, nothing broke, locks have no keys but are present, shelves are there, doors open and close freely not sure if it has lighting or if lights are present if they are working

Would need a small deposit from Pay Pal in advance to show your committed

Oh and please bring some moving blankets. I will have them wrapped with moving blankets and then shrink wrapped. I will cut it off to show it to you and will reshrink wrap it for you if you bring blankets. I will still wrap it without blankets just to keep everything closed and together

Hey would you consider a trade for a single wide and maybe some glasses or something? I am actually in baltimore. Not as we speak, I am in Nj but live in Baltimore

Not at this time. I'm going to be in time out if I dont recover some of the cost of this purchase.

Latest Posts

Back