• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Okayley holbrook nicky hayden version

Gpfreak

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, few years ago I purchased a Holbrook ruby iridium Nicky Hayden version, last week I went on a whale watching tour and once I got back I realized the iridium coating was stripped off about 75% for the salt water..
What can i do?
I don't wanna replace the lenses bc Nicky Hayden's signature on engraved on it.
20190820_193051.jpg

Hello welcome to the forum ... sorry but you can do nothing only replace maybe can find one beater with good lenses to put

Put lemon juice and ORGANIC coconut oil on them. let sit for 25 mins. rinse with a warm water.
Try this for a few days. If that doesnt work, I know someone who may part with a set of lenses. But its not cheap.

Hey guys, few years ago I purchased a Holbrook ruby iridium Nicky Hayden version, last week I went on a whale watching tour and once I got back I realized the iridium coating was stripped off about 75% for the salt water..
What can i do?
I don't wanna replace the lenses bc Nicky Hayden's signature on engraved on it.View attachment 646405

Pop those lenses out and save them, what’s left of them. Spend the dough on replacement Hayden’s or just get any other Holbrook lens and keep wearing them.

Back