• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Old Glory Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've had these for a little while on display in my case. Never worn them. There is a small scratch on one of the lenses but I couldn't catch it on the camera its so small. I am trying to fund a bachelor party for my best friend so hate to see them go but wanna make sure to send him on his way the right way. I believe they are technically the "Discontinued" pair and it says so on the label on the box and its the white not clear box. Asking $275 shipped CONUS. Make me an offer though you never know.
F9BA4DB4-FE14-45E6-BD45-69CA8F420A50_zpsawykmflw.jpg
7EACC7D2-A9C0-40C9-A003-BF0554503834_zps4qlxfggz.jpg
4254D60A-DD7B-4861-883D-D47664652FAA_zpsueneb1b4.jpg
8250A4BD-7320-4680-8036-9A9BF3044A70_zps94mszex6.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
BUMP and drop to $250!!!!!!! F&F and shipped

BUMP AND DROP TO $225! F&F and shipped as always

Ill take these bad boysif theyre still available... let me know I have cashand preferably bitcoin ready

Still available?

Still available?

Inbox Full ...

Hey everybody. I'm sorry I haven't been on in a long time had some issues come up that have kept me away for a while. These are still available and I'm still looking to get rid of them. Still @ $225 F&F shipped CONUS. Inbox has been emptied out.

BUMP!!! COME ON GUYS THIS IS FOR 'MERICA!

Alright so apparently I am pretty high in price on these. If someone wants them for $150 shipped CONUS let me know. I need the money more then I need the glasses.