• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Glory From SF O-Store

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
I picked these up from the SF O-Store while hanging out up there this week. I know it's nothing really crazy or cool and i'm pretty late to the game with getting these, but i figure i'd post 'em up.

Not my favorites, but since they're limited i thought i'd add them to my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely gonna wear mine during the Olympics - I'm not even American but hell, they are such an awesome pair! Love them! Rick the proudly - I will, despite my not being American 'issue' :D

Haha, even when i bought them, my wife said to me, "You want THOSE?!" She thinks they're hideous :rolleyes: I probably won't wear them at all. I just like the look of them. Of course in addition to me being "American" :lol:

Just an FYI, went by the Ostore in SF...and they still have a hand full of Old Glory's and 1 Robert Williams Dispatch if anyone wants one. They are super friendly in that store and have been helpful. I'm on their call list for any limited ed stuff..

Latest Posts

Back