• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading $OLD JBR #362

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Good luck with these Dragonvoi, JBRs are a great pair!
+1 !

Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

Still available for sale/trade... eBay listing will go up later today. :)

Don't have exactly what you're looking for in a trade, but i do have a pair of X Metal R1's with original lenses that are flawless. Not box or coin though. Also have a BNIB matte black PB1 that i'm willing to let go. Also a PB2 Polished Black that's BNIB.

***A note to all other OF members, i'm not putting these up for sale, so don't PM me asking if i'd sell. Only considering letting my stuff go for a JBR :)

@MJLSr - PM me for faster response :)

PM sent...

For the rest OF us...

Username Hidden said:
i do have a pair of X Metal R1's with original lenses that are flawless.

I am open to that 'loose' R1, especially since it is not complete/matched. The lenses and rubbers do not matter - I have rubber kits and will likely go custom Gold lenses if I cannot find OEM. Anything included with them would be sincerely considered and greatly appreciated. I am probably going to hand polish it for a custom plating job (hence the initial polished R1 consideration) and I would feel bad breaking up a complete pair. Even a mint pair without a box may engage a moral dilemma, presenting 'issues' for me from a 'do I really want to violate this R1 perspective'. So I guess the single pair without a matched box is still a valid option, as long as its not too perfect LOL! If I get a pair or two maybe I get them and love them as X-Metal or Plasma finish and wear them, then move on and find another pair and use the ca$h difference to help fund those silver shoe one's I want @dragonvoi

So my point is if you have an R1 that is straight but needs a refinish and it does not have a matched box and/or is incomplete otherwise - please let me know, send the pics my way, I'm really looking for something like that - exactly like that! - I may even take two of those for this :)

Happy Tuesday!

Marcus

SPT/SPF :)

Can't wait :)

I just want to say what a great and positive experience this trade has been thus far. MJLSr has been a pleasure to communicate and make a deal with. By far one of the easiest and most straight-forward transactions i have done on this forum to date.

I am very happy to have found yet another very excellent, mutually-beneficial trade with another OF member. This is the type of transaction that reminds me why I share the good stuff, my best stuff, the stuff that means the most to me here, first and foremost! It is hard enough to let some of these pieces go - its at least a little bit easier when you know a precious piece is going to a good home!!!
Congratulations @SpliceD - the new owner of JBR #362 :drinks:

Bravo!!!
Dragonvoi what a pic Sir.