• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Member Retirement

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Hello all!

I'm not a new member, but since it's been a long while since I last posted, I figured I'd start here.

Not sure how many of the very first members are still here and are still collecting?

Either way, I've been collecting Oakleys for a long time and I've finally decided it's time to retire and pass on my pieces to others to enjoy.

I'll be posting in the FS sub forums in the next days/weeks/months as my busy schedule allows. I have a lot of rarer pieces so collectors new and old may have some interest. If there's anything you're looking for, maybe shoot me a PM (hopefully it doesn't blow up) and see if I have that one grail or piece to complete your collection.

I have old school O-matter (Monster Dogs, Scar, Plate), X-metals (Juliets, X-Squared), Frogs, Holbrooks, Jupiter Squared, Wires, Jawbone/racing jackets, and other stuff.

Oh wow! I haven't seen you in ages. I stopped around 2013 and just recently picked it back up. Sad to hear you are selling off your collection. Gotta hold onto at least one special piece :)

Subscribing...

Sorry to hear you are retiring. Will check out your listings to see if there are any Radars or Radarlocks.

It is always interesting when reading through older threads.. looking at all of the members that have come and gone over the years. I like to click the user profiles and see when they were last active. Whether they lose interest or just decide not to visit any more, it is clear that most of the members that were active back then have moved on. There are still those that have stood the test of time though. The cycle will repeat itself and newer members will fill in the spots. Hopefully, your collection has appreciated over the years and you come out ahead.

Best of luck. We will hang your number up in the rafters.

I've had an overwhelming response and my inbox is blowing up with PM's. Sit tight guys. I think i'm just going to make a massive for sale thread. It'll take me some time to get everything sorted out, but just hold tight.

I'll post here letting those who are interested know it's up, so if you subscribe to this thread, you should be notified.

For those of you who have already reached out via PM, sit tight too. Let's hold off on deals until you see everything else so if more than one pair is desired, we can save on shipping.

Thanks all for the kind words and interest!

Back