• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Member Retirement

Indeed, still remember, thanks for the help. You seem to be slowing down (=less active) on OF, while LINEGEAR become stuck and active... kinda catch up.
Only need 6500 posts to catch up. Crazy busy with work , I am A manger at A bank . Two kids in their senior year of high school. They both have above 4.0 gpa’s, they are graduating high school with an associate in arts and the other in science. Then off to college, they both want to be doctors. I just paid 800 for my my youngest kid’s 8th grade field trip.. Yes paid off my 2014 Ford Taurus limited early. Erased all debt. I do not owe a penny to anyone. The first house is paid off. I am buying another one.. it’s temping sometimes on here and time consuming.

Last edited:
Dude. It feels like we were just talking splices and juliets not too long ago. Too bad we didn't get to hang out when I was in SoCal. Anyhoo, I am looking for some pieces that I know you have, so put me in line!

Back