• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Member Retirement

I think it limits to 10 or less?? Just what I recall from other people commenting here when they have had issues posting them.

Thanks guys. I'm likely going to post up tomorrow night. Going to be spending tomorrow at Disneyland with the kids so even if i posted tonight, i wouldn't be able to answer any PM's probably until Monday anyway.

It is always interesting when reading through older threads.. looking at all of the members that have come and gone over the years. I like to click the user profiles and see when they were last active. Whether they lose interest or just decide not to visit any more, it is clear that most of the members that were active back then have moved on. There are still those that have stood the test of time though. The cycle will repeat itself and newer members will fill in the spots. Hopefully, your collection has appreciated over the years and you come out ahead.

Best of luck. We will hang your number up in the rafters.
Well said bro ... appreciate your thoughts ... and bests to the OP!

Latest Posts

Back