• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Newbie!

The Rev

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys just joined up! Been an avid X-Metal collector for years and do own dome of what I believe some of the choicest sets! In particular!
I own a set of Mint blemishless Romeo1's in X- Metal with black numbers matching box spare rubbers paperwork coin etc! What exactly do you guys think they are worth right now?
Thanks in advance The Rev

Hi guys just joined up! Been an avid X-Metal collector for years and do own dome of what I believe some of the choicest sets! In particular!
I own a set of Mint blemishless Romeo1's in X- Metal with black numbers matching box spare rubbers paperwork coin etc! What exactly do you guys think they are worth right now?
Thanks in advance The Rev
Welcome to the forum

Price will be based on who answers your question and also what the serial number is on the pair you have. Good luck. :)

Welcome to the forum

Price will be based on who answers your question and also what the serial number is on the pair you have. Good luck. :)
Serial no is 134528

20170418_003833.jpg

There is a valuations thread but based on what you have and all being as you describe them I would estimate around the 650-700 mark. Forum prices can be slightly lower as you are dealing with experienced people who are often prepared to wait and will not over pay, unlike auction sites where some will get carried away and push prices up in a bidding war for example. A lot of these sales will not actually complete and the item is often then relisted when the winning bidder realises his mistake and doesn't pay. Factor in the auction fees with this option also.
Hope this helps and welcome to the forum! Personally I'd stick hold of them as they're the first X Metal and are truly iconic.

There is a valuations thread but based on what you have and all being as you describe them I would estimate around the 650-700 mark. Forum prices can be slightly lower as you are dealing with experienced people who are often prepared to wait and will not over pay, unlike auction sites where some will get carried away and push prices up in a bidding war for example. A lot of these sales will not actually complete and the item is often then relisted when the winning bidder realises his mistake and doesn't pay. Factor in the auction fees with this option also.
Hope this helps and welcome to the forum! Personally I'd stick hold of them as they're the first X Metal and are truly iconic.
Thanyou for your

Agreed 650-700 sauls r1 matched like nib matched sold for 670 and that pair was sitting for a loooong time.

Latest Posts

Back