• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Newbie!

There is a valuations thread but based on what you have and all being as you describe them I would estimate around the 650-700 mark. Forum prices can be slightly lower as you are dealing with experienced people who are often prepared to wait and will not over pay, unlike auction sites where some will get carried away and push prices up in a bidding war for example. A lot of these sales will not actually complete and the item is often then relisted when the winning bidder realises his mistake and doesn't pay. Factor in the auction fees with this option also.
Hope this helps and welcome to the forum! Personally I'd stick hold of them as they're the first X Metal and are truly iconic.
Thankyou for your reply I'm new here and getting used to the site! Got a few other sets of worth including the Juliet 24k Limited Edition to 750 sets worldwide serial number matching box complete which are now worth a small fortune! Plus I got all other perfect mint examples! Except for Romeo 2's never sis like them! Lol

Thankyou for your reply I'm new here and getting used to the site! Got a few other sets of worth including the Juliet 24k Limited Edition to 750 sets worldwide serial number matching box complete which are now worth a small fortune! Plus I got all other perfect mint examples! Except for Romeo 2's never sis like them! Lol
No problem at all. Stick around for a few weeks whatever your intentions and enjoy the place as there's some great people on here who are very well informed. After a couple of weeks and or 2 dozen decent posts you'll be able to to advertise them if you do wish to sell here. Congrats on aquiring some of the rarer pairs and younever know, you may finish up with more than you started ! You officially own the best sunglasses on earth :)

Welcome, @The Rev. The R1 is awesome... I hope you are just seeking a value and not trying to sell... They are too good to sell.

Sent from Q's Note5

You're off to a good start and welcome aboard!
Nice serial number ending in lucky number 8

Missed this, Rev, welcome to the community. Nice Romeo, sounds like you have a little vintage stash there. I hope you are enjoying them and getting them on and out!

Stick around and participate!

welcome lots of uk based collectors I'm sure everyone would like to see some photos do you wear them or keep them as a collection?